A former member of Les Clefs D’Or Portugal (the highest concierge achievement possible), Philippe is the epitome of guest service satisfaction. His extensive background in the hospitality industry includes over 12 years of customer service in hotels around the world. Upon arriving in Canada, Philippe first worked at the Auberge Bonaparte in Montreal and then in 2008 he made the move to Vancouver and Moda Hotel. Multi-lingual, Philippe can greet guests in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Bulgarian. A guest favorite, Phillipe is known to remember faces and names for years and his compassionate nature endears him to all.
- Moda Featured in Subway Canada Commercial
- Best of Vancouver 2013 | Georgia Straight
- Trendy Historic Stay at Moda Hotel in Vancouver
- Introducing Philippe Dobranov
- Introducing Alan Jeon
- Pink Lime Salon & Spa
- What’s Happening…
- A Year Ago at The Moda Hotel
- Top 25 Trendiest Hotels in Canada
- Light It Up This New Years Eve!