Cibo Trattoria Vancouver Italian Restaurant
Rustic Italian cuisine in a casual, contemporary setting
Using locally-sourced fresh and organic ingredients, Cibo Trattoria offers rustic Italian cuisine with an exquisite wine list and exceptional service in a casual, contemporary setting.
Every dish centers on the use of fresh, natural, and unique ingredients from the finest local and Italian suppliers. Most importantly, Cibo’s dishes possess a subtle myriad of pleasing flavors and textures, with a simple combination of color and plating, that yield the ultimate in rustic, Italian cuisine.
With a handpicked wine collection of varied and unique vintages available at Cibo, guests are ensured taste-infusing wine pairings to complement their menu selection. Furthermore, Cibo’s charming, knowledgeable and caring team provide guests with the best service in the city.
Special Events and Private Parties
Cibo Trattoria’s 40-seat, intimate dining room is the perfect spot for private parties and gatherings. For a smaller group (14 seats), try our elegant and luxurious dining space, The Madonna Room.
For more information and booking inquiries, please call 604.602.9570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2015 Best Pre-Theatre Restaurant, Bronze – Annual Golden Plate Awards, Georgia Straight
- 2014 Best Vancouver Restaurants – Score of 25 for Food – Zagat.com
- 2013 Best Vancouver Italian Restaurants – Top 5 – Zagat.com
- 2013 Best Restaurants (Upscale) in Vancouver – To Die For Vancouver
- 2012 Best Pre-Theatre Restaurant, Bronze – Best of Vancouver, Georgia Straight
- 2012 Best Italian Restaurant, Silver – Best of the City: Reader’s Choice Award, Westender
- 2011 Best Casual Italian Restaurant, Finalist – Vancouver Restaurant Awards, Vancouver Magazine
- 2010 Best New Downtown Restaurant, Bronze – Annual Golden Plate Awards, Georgia Straight
- 2009 Best Restaurant in Canada – Enroute Magazine
- 2009 Best New Restaurant (Vancouver) – Canada’s Best New Restaurants, Where Canada
- 2009 Best Formal Italian Restaurant, Finalist – Vancouver Restaurant Awards, Vancouver Magazine
Hours of Operation
|Breakfast – 7 to 11am, Mon to Fri
Brunch – 7 to 2pm, Sat & Sun
Lunch – 11:30am to 2pm, Mon to Fri
Dinner – from 5pm, Mon to Sun
900 Seymour Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 3L9