Uva Vancouver Wine Bar
By Day, an Italian-inspired Espresso Bar & Cafe
By Night, an award-winning Wine & Cocktail Bar
UVA BY DAY
Uva is a European-inspired espresso bar and café during the day offering decadent specialty coffees, small plates mid-day, and a rustic Italian menu at night designed by Cibo Trattoria’s Executive Chef.
Enjoy one of Uva’s hand-crafted rich, dark coffees – espressos, cappuccinos, lattes, or mocha – one of the best in the city. Mid-day, Uva serves a simple, yet flavourful menu comprised of hearty soups, light salads, and delicious sandwiches – all made with the best local and seasonal ingredients.
UVA BY NIGHT
Enticing cocktails, refined wines, eclectic import beers — Uva Wine & Cocktail Bar, adjacent to our lobby, is downtown Vancouver’s enclave for connoisseurs of wines and spirits seeking a sanctuary that caresses the eye as well as the palate. From the finest charcuterie, to artisan cheeses, hard-to-find wine selections to hand-crafted cocktails, indulge in Uva Wine & Cocktail Bar’s cosmopolitan, yet relaxed atmosphere.
Uva Wine & Cocktail Bar epitomizes the spirit of its location in the heart of Downtown Vancouver’s arts and cultural district. Striking, yet inviting décor sets a bold statement. The elegant modernism of its interior design combined with the building’s historical elements, such as its delicate 1908 terrazzo floors, creates a unique, yet vibrant setting that must be experienced.
- 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 Best Wine Bar, Gold – Annual Golden Plate Awards, Georgia Straight
- 2015 Best Bartender: Lauren Mote, Gold – 17th Annual Golden Plate Awards, Georgia Straight
- 2015 Bartender of the Year: Lauren Mote, Gold – 26th Annual Vancouver Restaurant Awards, Vancouver Magazine
- 2014 Best Bar Lounge, Bronze – 16th Annual Golden Plate Awards, Georgia Straight
- 2011 Best Formal Bar, Bronze – Best of the City: 14th Annual Reader’s Choice Award, Westender
- 2010 Best Bar/Lounge, Gold – Vancouver Restaurant Awards, Vancouver Magazine
Hours of Operation
|Mon – Sunday 11:30am to 2am
900 Seymour Street